html> horrorfreeze. come this way. b
...

who is snooping

Locations of visitors to this page

the good old days

::mishmashr::

Friday, March 25, 2005

me, media maestro or busy bee?

A media maestro gotta live up to her name! Here I am, spending my Good Friday working on my strategic marketing plan and medix mix schedule before i dedicate the rest of my holy weekend to Zouk for the AFA fashion show and Strikeforce for backstage photography and Yamaha for my music class observation and Alliance Française for Royston's film showcase and Indoor Stadium for Easter Service and Marina South for steamboat and my DVD player for Sex & the City and my bed for my beauty sleep.

*breathe breathe*

right now all I could think of is M.C.P.C., T.S. L., S.W.O.T., P.M.E.B.s, P.R. strategy, 2-sheet, 4-sheet, 12-sheets, panel stickers, hanging mobiles...

1 Comments:

Blogger audaciousjoy said...

hi busy maestro media bee! :)

loved the Toffler quote.

So in the midst of the buzzing-beeing-maestroing, what have you unlearnt?

3:07:00 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

...

for the record

|jenny c| |singaporean|cantonese| |virgo|hetereosexual| |24august|telok blangah| |deer-lookalike|i'm a dear| |music & journalism| |desires to be serenaded| |abuses literary devices| |unwilling perfectionist| |clings on to idealism|
|goes for all or nothing|
|vehemently loyal in love|
|gives glory to God| horrorfreeze[at]gmail.com

guilty by association

::alexander::
::andre::
::aveline::
::azrael::
::belinda::
::christopher::
::darren::
::felicia::
::herwin::
::jael::
::jeremy::
::jiahui::
::jussi::
::khoon::
::kristen::
::lingual::
::luke::
::molly::
::nate::
::norbert::
::phineas::
::shaun::
::vittachi::
::weichong::
::wesley::
::zyis::

where the hell is J

^^facebook^^
^^livejournal^^
^^friendster^^
^^myspace^^
^^tumblr^^
^^vox^^
^^WAYN^^
^^wordpress^^
^^xanga^^
...

seen through a rectangle

earworm of the month


Dreams of a Butterfly by S 0 N I C B R A T
...

?wassup, dudette


http://twitter.com