html> horrorfreeze. come this way. b
...

who is snooping

Locations of visitors to this page

the good old days

::mishmashr::

Friday, June 17, 2005

pst kong's song

Pastor Kong wrote this song himself! I'm so inspired to write more of my own very soon...Last night i really felt like worshipping God for 4 hours straight...I really want to seek God more....Every time i sing this song, or even by merely reading the lyrics, the presence of God will wash over me, so strong, that it makes me tremble and feel like tearing...such an anointed song!!! God, indeed you are the only one who loves me the most...in this whole world.

Once I have turned my face from thee
Yet you sought me and you cleansed me, made me whole again
Jesus my saviour my beloved and friend
Your praises I bring
From my heart I sing

Draw me, O draw me away, Messiah today
To your presence to stay
O Jesus now change me and mould me that I can be
Evermore true to thee

You are the shepherd of my heart
You have brought me to your chamber
My Master and King
You light up my darkness and gave me your word
That you'll never forsake me nor no ever will leave me

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

...

for the record

|jenny c| |singaporean|cantonese| |virgo|hetereosexual| |24august|telok blangah| |deer-lookalike|i'm a dear| |music & journalism| |desires to be serenaded| |abuses literary devices| |unwilling perfectionist| |clings on to idealism|
|goes for all or nothing|
|vehemently loyal in love|
|gives glory to God| horrorfreeze[at]gmail.com

guilty by association

::alexander::
::andre::
::aveline::
::azrael::
::belinda::
::christopher::
::darren::
::felicia::
::herwin::
::jael::
::jeremy::
::jiahui::
::jussi::
::khoon::
::kristen::
::lingual::
::luke::
::molly::
::nate::
::norbert::
::phineas::
::shaun::
::vittachi::
::weichong::
::wesley::
::zyis::

where the hell is J

^^facebook^^
^^livejournal^^
^^friendster^^
^^myspace^^
^^tumblr^^
^^vox^^
^^WAYN^^
^^wordpress^^
^^xanga^^
...

seen through a rectangle

earworm of the month


Dreams of a Butterfly by S 0 N I C B R A T
...

?wassup, dudette


http://twitter.com