html> horrorfreeze. come this way. b
...

who is snooping

Locations of visitors to this page

the good old days

::mishmashr::

Saturday, July 09, 2005

i bind you!

With hot tears streaming down my mud-masked face and making a black mess down my neck, I pray:

"Father God, I bind the spirit of d*pr*ssion and d*c*ption in my life! Devil, stop doing this to me!!! I call upon the power of the blood of Jesus Christ, the resurrected Son of God, to take back any ground I have given to Satan; tear down the strongholds he made, and build towers of truth that I may see Your will..."

Satan's flaming arrows, his awful lies, are so overwhelming to me. I really wanna rebuke those thoughts he's been putting into my mind. I dun wanna fight this spiritual battle by myself anymore. Being su*c*dal is not exactly something one would be proud of to admit. Discouragement is one of Satan's best debilitating weapons. It's painful enough as it is, and I'm beating myself up internally. There is no condemnation for those who are in Christ Jesus, all that condemning words are coming from Satan who hates me, making me hate myself - why am I listening to him???

Satan, i bind you right now!
Jesus, don't pass me by...

Artist - Planet Shakers
Lyrics - Don't Pass Me By


My heart it longs
My soul it thirsts for more
For more of You

I'm reaching out
I'm waiting here for more
For more of You

Cause all I want is You
And all I need is to be here with You

I'm hungry for Your fire
I'm desperate, You're my one desire
Jesus, please dont pass me by

I need You more than ever
I'm thirsty for a touch from Heaven
Jesus, please don't pass me by

Don't pass me by Lord
I'm desperate for You

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

...

for the record

|jenny c| |singaporean|cantonese| |virgo|hetereosexual| |24august|telok blangah| |deer-lookalike|i'm a dear| |music & journalism| |desires to be serenaded| |abuses literary devices| |unwilling perfectionist| |clings on to idealism|
|goes for all or nothing|
|vehemently loyal in love|
|gives glory to God| horrorfreeze[at]gmail.com

guilty by association

::alexander::
::andre::
::aveline::
::azrael::
::belinda::
::christopher::
::darren::
::felicia::
::herwin::
::jael::
::jeremy::
::jiahui::
::jussi::
::khoon::
::kristen::
::lingual::
::luke::
::molly::
::nate::
::norbert::
::phineas::
::shaun::
::vittachi::
::weichong::
::wesley::
::zyis::

where the hell is J

^^facebook^^
^^livejournal^^
^^friendster^^
^^myspace^^
^^tumblr^^
^^vox^^
^^WAYN^^
^^wordpress^^
^^xanga^^
...

seen through a rectangle

earworm of the month


Dreams of a Butterfly by S 0 N I C B R A T
...

?wassup, dudette


http://twitter.com