html> horrorfreeze. come this way. b
...

who is snooping

Locations of visitors to this page

the good old days

::mishmashr::

Thursday, January 25, 2007

woe is me

But I have that within which passeth show;
These but the trappings and the suits of woe.
- Hamlet, Act i. Sc. 2.

I woke up from a horrible, unsettling dream about being ostracised by friends, judged by strangers, and abandoned by my love. A heavy heart ensues.

Nobody cares for me. I am all alone in this world :(


Scene 1 in my dream:
I am having a Chinese-style dinner with my posse. I love soup, so i kept drinking from the soup bowl which was meant to be shared among all. One of the girls (in real life, the most stylish one) was offended and pushed all the other dishes towards me with a loud clatter. One of the guys (in real life, the nicest one) made a snide remark: "Jenny, you like to drink the soup is it? Eat all the food also lah!" The other friends showed black faces.

Scene 2 in my dream:
I am in Melbourne, and one of the locals was demanding to know how much money i have in my bank account, before she would rent me her house, or give me employment. When i showed her the account balance in my savings passbook, she snorted: "If you can't afford it, don't live in Australia."

Scene 3 in my dream:
My love of my life ignored my cries for attention, chose more pleasurable activities over spending time with me, and refused to help me in my time of desperate need.


I am very afraid that at the end of it all, i will be going back to Singapore alone, I will have no legal right to stay in Australia, i will have a load of debts to repay, I will have lost my relationships, and I will have nothing left.

What am i doing? Is it worth it?

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

*patpat*

Don't let a dream get you down!! Remember we serve a super God! And He takes care of us far more than we expect Him to. (: You'll be alright in melbourne lar girlie, don't scare yourself. (:

6:21:00 PM

 
Blogger Chris Masters, The Harmony Of Honesty said...

I haven't abandoned you, don't have bad dreams... all this is not for naught, I know this for a fact. Everything that has placed you in this path is true, everything God put a stamp on, everything happens for a reason, you're not an accident.

I lub you. To bits. and i'll be there for you at your time of desperation.

4:22:00 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

...

for the record

|jenny c| |singaporean|cantonese| |virgo|hetereosexual| |24august|telok blangah| |deer-lookalike|i'm a dear| |music & journalism| |desires to be serenaded| |abuses literary devices| |unwilling perfectionist| |clings on to idealism|
|goes for all or nothing|
|vehemently loyal in love|
|gives glory to God| horrorfreeze[at]gmail.com

guilty by association

::alexander::
::andre::
::aveline::
::azrael::
::belinda::
::christopher::
::darren::
::felicia::
::herwin::
::jael::
::jeremy::
::jiahui::
::jussi::
::khoon::
::kristen::
::lingual::
::luke::
::molly::
::nate::
::norbert::
::phineas::
::shaun::
::vittachi::
::weichong::
::wesley::
::zyis::

where the hell is J

^^facebook^^
^^livejournal^^
^^friendster^^
^^myspace^^
^^tumblr^^
^^vox^^
^^WAYN^^
^^wordpress^^
^^xanga^^
...

seen through a rectangle

earworm of the month


Dreams of a Butterfly by S 0 N I C B R A T
...

?wassup, dudette


http://twitter.com