html> horrorfreeze. come this way. b
...

who is snooping

Locations of visitors to this page

the good old days

::mishmashr::

Wednesday, January 09, 2008

Untitled One

Yeah, this post is named the Untitled One, rather aptly I think, because I have no job title to my name yet, no legal status under my visa yet, and no man to call my own yet. The key operative word is "yet".

Now, now, I think a job and visa will come along soon enough in the next x years (hopefully it's a single digit so I don't have to put xx!). I do have someone whom I am not sure if he's The One but he feels that he loves me a-million-to-the-power-of-one times. When you read beyond the algebra and exponent mathematical references, it just means that everything is still untitled; everything is not ready to be titled yet. When you get past the confusing repetition, it just means that I am not certain about him...

Let's see, if a guy you're dating is willing to give up smoking, willing to learn your mother tongue, willing to try out your religion, willing to be more positive about life - supposedly and assumably FOR you, does it mean you should bend over backwards for him even though you don't feel as strongly as he does for you? To paint a whole picture, the same guy also has slight manipulative, possessive, depressive and abusive tendencies. In consideration of cigarettes, Mandarin, Christianity and pure hope, should you give up trying to love him, or love him despite his trying traits?

I'm sorry...I'm really not a bitch. All these question are asked in pain, in the aftermath of my one true relationship with Mr C, which ended in vain... 

Can I still experience time-stopping, breath-taking, soul-giving love? Am I still able to?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

...

for the record

|jenny c| |singaporean|cantonese| |virgo|hetereosexual| |24august|telok blangah| |deer-lookalike|i'm a dear| |music & journalism| |desires to be serenaded| |abuses literary devices| |unwilling perfectionist| |clings on to idealism|
|goes for all or nothing|
|vehemently loyal in love|
|gives glory to God| horrorfreeze[at]gmail.com

guilty by association

::alexander::
::andre::
::aveline::
::azrael::
::belinda::
::christopher::
::darren::
::felicia::
::herwin::
::jael::
::jeremy::
::jiahui::
::jussi::
::khoon::
::kristen::
::lingual::
::luke::
::molly::
::nate::
::norbert::
::phineas::
::shaun::
::vittachi::
::weichong::
::wesley::
::zyis::

where the hell is J

^^facebook^^
^^livejournal^^
^^friendster^^
^^myspace^^
^^tumblr^^
^^vox^^
^^WAYN^^
^^wordpress^^
^^xanga^^
...

seen through a rectangle

earworm of the month


Dreams of a Butterfly by S 0 N I C B R A T
...

?wassup, dudette


http://twitter.com